domingo, 9 de enero de 2022

Thinkup creativos

 Hi friends,

As you’ve seen the main page of this blog has been changed. Now, laferreriahomemade is turned into more professional. It needed to create a brand. Everybody knows that it’s very important to get a brand, it’s as your personal ID.

A good friend of mine encouraged us to start that, but the question was: Who could help us? So, I found out about this business https://thinkupcreativos.com Lydia and her team helped me to realize this change.

They were hard-working and created very good designs, do you agree? Besides they suggested to me where to start a merchandise line or where to register the brand.

In a few words, thinkupcreativos team makes us easy the way to convert more professional my dream. It has been a sort step of a long way.

I want to show some images of the new laferreria logo. If you want you can buy merchandise too.





You’ll see this logos in all laferreriahomemade projects

Thanks for visiting my blog

Just remenber, Money is something that can come back to you, time can’t

 http://www.fundacionmaripazjimenez.org/



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario